Sunday, October 10, 2010

Why blog?

I'm a fairly opinionated guy.  I enjoy a good discussion on various topics but most recently it's been on politics.  I find it amazing that many people can't voice their political opinion, or listen to an opposing political opinion, without getting angry and either resorting to name calling or ceasing communication with friends and acquaintances because they disagree.  I welcome disagreement and meaningful discussion as long as the person I'm discussing things with is at least as respectful as I am.  You can criticize any public figure, whether I like that public figure or not, but don't attack me personally because I won't do that to you.  If you're up for a discussion, feel free to share your opinion about anything I post here.  Who knows?  It could be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment