Monday, June 10, 2013

Thanks To All My Readers...!

I began this blog back in October of 2010 as a means of expressing myself on various topics.  While most of my posts are political in nature and/or current events, my readers have also seen some personal feelings, ranging from the tragic death of my son, to my father's funeral, to my religious beliefs.  You've also seen personal triumph as in my marriage to my wonderful wife, Arden, and the release of my book.  And there have been a lot of other posts in between.

Friday's post about the scandals in Washington was my 400th post in 32 months.  That's nearly 1000 days which means I've posted something about every 2-1/2 days since I started.  Apparently I had more to say than I thought.

I have had nearly 20,000 page views on my blog since I began, not counting my own.  The largest number of page views was on my blog called "We Are Not Guards" followed by the one about the BOP and the murder and suicide of two officers earlier this year.  The latter was not easy to write.

I'm overwhelmed by the number of people who read my blog on a regular basis.  I always enjoy the feedback as well - either on the blog page or on Facebook.  It's always nice when someone compliments you but it's also OK if they disagree, as long as they do it in a manner that is as respectful as I am to them.

I plan to continue doing it.  I've still got plenty to say and it will find its way out.  Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read what I write and for making my blog a success - at least for me.  I'm always grateful to have an audience.  I'll keep writing anyway but I'm happy when others read my ramblings just to see what I have to say.

I guess for number 401 I'll have to come up with something good.  Not much going on in the country or the world right now so I'll have to think about it for a while....   LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment