Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My Blog Is About To Change...

I didn't want to say anything until it was official but my blog is about to change. And by changing I mean it will be used less frequently.

Last week, at the suggestion of my friend Ron Rose, I submitted one of my blog posts to theFederalistPapers.org - a conservative news page. They not only accepted my submission for publication but yesterday I signed a contract to be one of their writers! I have been hoping and trying to get my stuff published somewhere and finally it has happened.

I will still write articles for my blog but most of my writing will now be done for the web page. I have published 1062 articles here since October of 2010 and have accumulated over 73,000 page views. Writing for theFederalistPapers.org I will (hopefully) gain a much larger audience and have a wide variety of topics to write about.

I thank all of you who read my stuff and for the comments and encouragement you have provided along the way. I will keep posting here but my posts will be more human interest stuff and far less politics. And since I have submitted my first article to the web page (waiting for it to be reviewed and published) you will soon be able to follow me there, if you're interested.


http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/


Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment