Saturday, June 5, 2021

Biden: "Trump Voters Are White Supremacists"

 


It seems apparent that Joe Biden is going to spend the next four years maligning and generally disrespecting white people who didn't vote for him. I've only been called a racist twice in my lifetime and that was when I worked for the Bureau of Prisons and made a couple of different black inmates mad. They thought calling me a racist would get them out of trouble. (It didn't work.)

Biden would have you believe I'm a white supremacist because I voted for Donald Trump. Biden has nothing else to run with. His policies so far are failing. He can't put three sentences together unless he's reading or has someone whispering in his ear and even then he has trouble.

Obama created a large divide in this country with his rhetoric and failed policies. Trump tried to fix it by insuring minorities benefited from his policies. And it was working. Minorities had the lowest unemployment rates in decades under Trump's leadership - some the lowest ever. And the left, and Trump haters in general, hated it. They would rather have sacrificed the country than support a man they hated - even though that man had America moving and growing. They showed the same disconcern for the country in last year's election, choosing to elect an incompetent and possibly senile old man just to get rid of the President they hated.

I actually had some Biden voters tell me that. They didn't care what Biden would or would not do as long as Trump was no longer President. They're getting what they wanted.

I spent 30 years serving my country, both in the military and in federal law enforcement. I love my country and would do it all over again in a minute. Funny thing is... I'm a proud Trump voter even though I risked my life side by side every day with people of every color and ethnicity. Joe Biden never did that. Joe Biden spent his government career making off color and downright bigoted remarks about people of color. So who's the white supremacist, Joe?

No comments:

Post a Comment