Thursday, February 25, 2021

A New Green Vehicle


The above picture made me laugh out loud. I admit I have a warped sense of humor but that truck being parked there is hysterical. It demonstrates the absurdity of some "climate change" fanatics.

This picture made me think. Perhaps I should go looking for a new green vehicle. Maybe a Ford F-250 in a seafoam green with a dark green trim and green aluminum wheels. Or perhaps a green GMC Sierra 2500. We're going to need a new vehicle to tow the RV we're thinking of buying.

 

OK - all I could find was Army green but it's still green, right? That's what matters.

I think, in honor of AOC and the squad, John Kerry and the likes of Al Gore, when I go shopping for a new green truck I'll ask the dealer for a "Green New Deal." That should get me a better purchase price, right? I mean... it's science.

The left is in big favor of all things green so my truck purchase should be supported by them. Maybe some of them will help me pay for it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment