Monday, April 14, 2014

Climate Change Is Real!

I know you're surprised to see that title on one of my posts but it's true. I can tell you first hand that climate change is real and going on right now. Here's how I know:

On Friday and Saturday it was sunny and in the mid to high 80s here in North Texas, dropping into the upper 60s overnight. Then early Sunday morning it changed and began raining. It rained all morning and into the early afternoon, then it changed again. The clouds went away and the sun came back out. Then it changed again and it rained for a short period of time.

Overnight it changed and became windy and cool. The high today is supposed to be around 50, dropping down near 30 overnight. (Gotta love that global warming!) Then tomorrow it will change back to the 60s and  it will be 70 again by Wednesday.

It's changing all the time. And I have to go out today and figure out a way to protect my garden from the freeze tonight. Otherwise I'll have to start all over again.

So you see - climate change is real. It sometimes changes daily, although once the hot weather finally comes to stay in Texas it doesn't change much from day to day until winter comes again.


No comments:

Post a Comment